Friday, February 17, 2006

Forever Families & Whispers to Mia

Nadra & Charlie, the wonderful couple we met during this adoption process, met their precious son yesterday (about 12:45 a.m. CST). Ian now has his "forever family"! This has been such a long process for our two families, I'm just glad that their wait it now over!

While Nadra and Charlie were picking up Ian, they were able to visit with our precious Mia. I say "visit", but Mia was in the middle of a good nap. I believe they were able to get a picture of her. They told her that her parents were coming to get her soon. Thank you, Nadra & Charlie.

Last night I had a dream about Mia. We were in a car in India, and I turned around and said, "I love you Mia", and she said "I love you too". She was speaking very well for a 9 month old -- I always knew she was a genius! In some way, I wonder if I was dreaming that at the same moment Nadra & Charlie were whispering to her.

My good friend, Sarah, gave me a wonderful idea. I would like to ask that those of you reading this would pray that we are able to get Mia as soon as possible. Prayer is such a powerful thing.

Thank you & God bless.

No comments: