Saturday, February 18, 2006

All Roads Lead...

The days seem to be growing longer and my heart is aching more and more for my little girl so far away. Just knowing that Nadra and Charlie were able to see her and speak to her...well, it just breaks my heart that it wasn't me.

I've been on an emotional high since we received her referral in October of last year. Well, I think I've reached the top of that emotional hill, only to realize that the other side's journey holds only the pain and heartbreak of not having her in our arms.

But we have this...our road leads to India...our road leads to Mia.

God bless & please continue to pray that she will be in our arms soon.



1 comment:

chuck said...

Angie and Dustin-
Uncle Chuck and Aunt Sarah here. We have prayed for you all this entire time and will continue to. We can't even imagine what you all are feeling. We can't wait to meet Mia and kiss her. We alredy love her so much! Praying that you will SOON be on a plane to India to pick her up! We just read Nadra's post and totally made us cry. When you all are in India we are going to do nothing else but sit in from of our computers waiting for a post from you. Blessings-